01 09 10

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last post from Panama :)

/hihi
Pink Wednesday
Hello lovelies,

I want to start this post by saying "Thank you so much for visiting my blog regularly, for wishing me a good time during my trip and for sticking around while I have been away! For all your comments that make me want to keep blogging and all your kind words. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!". I'm going back home tomorrow, i have one more scheduled post for Friday and starting next week i will be back to my regular schedule. :) Hugs*

During my time in Panama I didn't get to do my nails like i usually do. I did have a little "Nails night with the girls" 3 of my friends in Panama (Maria Emma, Angela & Marissa) and I got together and talked about nail polish, stamping, marbling, gradients, water colors, etc. It was really fun and we all made a mess haha... Very interactive! I have a few pictures to show but I don't have polish names since we were just going by colors and just trying different stuff.

Quiero comenzar esta entrada por decir lo siguiente "Muchisimas gracias por visitar mi blog regularmente, por los buenos deseos durante mi viaje y por visitar mi blog mientras no he estado! Por todos sus comentarios, que me hacen seguir con este blog y por todas sus dulces palabras. Gracias, Gracias, Muchisimas Gracias!" Regresare a casa manana, tengo una entrada mas programada para el viernes y empezando la otra semana estare de regreso a mi horario regular. :) Abrazos*


Durante mi tiempo en Panama no pude hacerme las unas como acostumbro. Pero si tuve una "Noche de unas con las chicas" 3 de mis amigas de Panama (Maria Emma, Angela y Marissa) y yo nos reunimos y hablamos de esmaltes, estampados, marmoleados, degradados, etc. Fue muy divertido e hicimos un desorden jaja... Fue muy didactico! Tengo fotos para mostrarles pero no los nombres de los esmaltes que usamos, no le prestamos mucha atencion a los nombres ya que estabamos tratando diferentes cosas.


I used a Kiko polish for the base and two sally hansen instant dry
and  the pink one was from a brand name Vogue
 

Can you see the brush bristles stuck to the manicure? LOL
These are my friend Angela's nails - Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Nuclear Pink
Konad - Black stamping polish - Image M57
My friend Maria Emma's nails - Dont remember the base,
konad stamping polish, Image M57
/bye

10 comments:

  1. Espero que tengas un feliz viaje de regreso y que hayas disfrutado mucho. Se nota que disfrutaron mucho las chicas y tu. Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you must have had such a fun evening with your friends, great mani's - and I cannot believe that you are going back tomorrow - already???
    But from a very, very egoistic point of view it's nice, I have missed you so much - but that's another story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mani date with friends. Thats so cool. Love the designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely manicures, i wish i have friends who would like to paint nails with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice manis :) Yay for getting back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all very cute :) i hope you had a great time in panama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo love them all! Glad you had a great time on your trip, safe travels back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. El de Maria emma era un insta dri dont remember the name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...