01 09 10

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A post from Panama! :)

/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies!!! 

I'm posting from Panama today! I have missed you all and also creating manicures for the blog. Yesterday I stayed home relaxing because ever since i got to Panama I have been running around, visiting family and going out to meet with friends. I decided it was time to do my nails since they were pretty ugly, the layla nail polish that i had on was chipped and very embarrassing. / Esta entrada viene desde Panama! Las he extranado muchisimo y tambien crear manicures para el blog. Ayer decidi quedarme en casa para relajarme ya que desde que llegue a Panama he estado de aqui para alla; que si visitando familia o saliendo con los amigos. Ya me tocaba arreglarme las unas porque el esmalte que tenia de layla estaba todo feo y me daba mucha pena. 

The polish im wearing currently was sent to me by my lovely Nail Polish Fairy. Ok, so I'm in love with this Catrice shade, Maria sure knows how to pick them! Very beautiful and very me! :) / Este es el esmalte que tengo puesto ahora y fue uno de los que me envio mi hada madrina de los esmaltes. Ok, me he enamorado de este esmalte de Catrice, Maria si que tiene buen gusto! Esta hermosisimo y es totalmente yo! :) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Catrice - Heavy Metallilac
Color Club - Worth the Risque
Image Plate - BM 205
L.A Girl - Top Coat

I liked the accent nail but decided to go for a full stamping manicure.  





Panama Photos


 /bye

15 comments:

  1. oh, the panama pictures are awesome :-D
    lovely manicure, the stamping looks great :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous purple. Lovin the palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mani, and Panama looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade! Hope you're enjoying your holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMG I want to come too LOL it's amazing!!
    I'm so happy to hear you are having a great time - and I love the stamping mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mani is absolutely gorgeous!!! I hope you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is soooo beautiful there! Gorgeous purple and of course amazing stamping ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design and gorgeous Panama photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally you! :) and i love the stamping! :) i hope you are having a great time in panama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This foto where you can see the road going so near the water is stunning! I like your manicure in both versions! Great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so SO much ladies! :) I wish i could stay in Panama a little longer, its been fun spending time with the family and enjoying of the beautiful city. Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty nails:) And I love pictures from Pana! this first one especially, looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so gorgeous! I hope you're having a good time :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bellas fotos, tu manicure se debe haber visto hermosa bajo el cielo de Panamá

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...