01 09 10

Monday, June 4, 2012

Guest Post: Maria from Maria's Nail Art and Polish

/hihi

Hello beautifuls,

I'm really excited to have a guest post from my dear friend Maria. I'm so honor to have her share her amazing talent with you guys today. She has a great sense of humor and is super super talented with flowers and nail art. Have you seen her work before? if not, hurry over to her blog! ----> Click here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much Lydia for asking me to do a guest post for you – you are the first to ask, so I feel very honored, privileged and happy that you feel my work is good enough!
As most of you probably have guessed by now, Lydia has a big crush on purple nail polish, so when I had previously done a mani called: “Purple on purple one-stroke peek-a-boo flowers“, you can find it in my Flower folder, click HERE, and while I wore it, I thought to myself that a refined version would be just right for this guest post!
The base color is P2 – 544 my place or yours? and I painted the one-stroke flowers with acrylic colors and then I outlined them with gold, also acrylic color. I dotted the center with a purple Stripe Rite glitter, and the top coat is Seche Vite.
I hope you like it – and thank you again my friend for asking me to do this post!








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Maria for this amazing manicure! Its beautiful and yes I love love love it! purple flowers on purple is brilliant! :) Dont forget to visit Maria on her blog.
/bye

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :-) Need to work on m free-handing skills before I attempt this myself though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura, one-strokes are actually very easy to do and acrylic colors are way easier to work with than polish :I

      Delete
  2. Perfect manicure, Maria- the purple on purple is spot on. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it spells LYDIA ;) - thank you so much The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much esmeheredia :)

      Delete
  4. Maria, this is a great manicure, beautiful flowers!
    Lydz, what a great guest you had today! I'll try to convince Maria to be the guest on my blog, so at least one day my blog will be over-visited! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raggio di Luna - actually I'm planning to ask a few to guest blog on my blog - and you are one of them ;)

      Delete
    2. I suppose I should wait for you to "officialy" invite me :-))) but I already accept, if..... well, if you do the same with me - if you accept to be my guest! :-)))

      Delete
  5. These are so gorgeous! Amazing work, Maria you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much KawaiiKagura :)

      Delete
  6. I love the gold outlining, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much girls! :) Maria is the flower master i absolutely love this manicure! very beautiful indeed. hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...