01 09 10

Monday, June 11, 2012

Guest Post: Jenni from Gold Speck Nails

/hihi

Hello Ladies!! :) 

I'm so excited about this post! Jenni from Gold Speck Nails put this beautiful post together for you guys. If you dont follow Jenni already please make sure to check her blog out, she has the cutest nail art designs ever and she is very sweet! I'm so happy to share this with you! 

*******************************************

Hi everyone! I'm Jenni from Gold Speck Nails. Lydia asked me if I would like to do a guest post for when she is on holiday.


Today's mani I created just by using the rough side of a kitchen sponge. I started with a base of Models Own - Lilac Dream, and then sponged on Barry M - Bright Purple, BYS - Pouty Purple, and finished with sponging on China Glaze - Millennium.


I hope you like my mani, and I hope Lydia's having a nice time :]



*******************************************

Thank you so much Jenni for putting this beautiful manicure together for this post. I love everything about it, the colors you use (of course, im a sucker for purple) LOL, the beautiful effect from the kitchen sponge! its great! 

Hugs*
/bye

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, it's like a splatter mani but cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really beautiful mani, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad lydia, she's on vacation and all the hard work leaves to the others ;-D
    gorgeous manicure, love the color combo and the final look :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! And the best thing is that I have almost all these colours as I'm from the UK too. Result!!! Also love that it looks so complex yet totally tryable! Thanks Jenni and Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing on you, Jenni...just posted it on your blog too! : )

    Hope your having a get time, Lydia....I know you are getting some polish shopping in too!?!? Any good finds?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...