01 09 10

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cute Animals ^.^

/hihi

Good Morning all!,

I'm so excited about today's post i had been using lots of stamping plates lately, mostly because i have been soo busy. Not an excuse! It was really nice to sit down and put this manicure together. Hope you enjoy it. / Estoy muy emocionada por la entrada de hoy. He estado usando las plaquitas de estampar muy seguido, ya que he estado bastante ocupada. No es excusa! La verdad es que me diverti mucho haciendo este manicure. Espero les guste.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
P2 - Charming Secret
P2 - Honolulu Juicer
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Catrice - Sold Out For Ever
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Wet n Wild - Candy-licious
Acrylic Paints - Black & White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

11 comments:

  1. This is really cute. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really adorable! I especially love the little lion!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Lydia, this is too cute, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so cute! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Lydz, this is gorgeous and too cute *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mani...sooooo cute. Well done! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...