01 09 10

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catrice - Meet me at Coral Island

/hihi

This is a scheduled post*

Hello dear friends,

I got this polish from my Polish Fairy! / Este esmalte me lo envio my Hada Madrina de Esmaltes.


I have to say that I love love love love this nail polish! I dont think these pictures make this polish justice, in flash or natural lightning looks pinkish but in indoor lightning it looks coral-y orange. But in person its a mixture of both!!! I love it!  / Debo decir que me encanto demasiado este esmalte! Se que las fotos no muestran la belleza de este esmalte. Con flash o en luz natural este esmalte se ve medio rosado pero en luz regular se ve naranja o coral. Pero en persona es una mezcla de los dos!!! Me encanta!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Catrice - Meet me at Coral Island
China Glaze - Passion
Image Plate - BM214
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat










/bye

8 comments:

  1. LOL I can see now why you were so thrilled to get this - it looks great on you!!
    Nice stamping too as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stamping. It almost looks like crackle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that color is sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great color on you! I always have trouble photographing corals, I bet it is even more pretty in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamp on top, it looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you ladies like this! i love this shade and it is amazing IRL. Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...