01 09 10

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catrice - Dirty Berry

/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies!!!

I hope you all are doing great! Vacations were amazing, the workload at work is pretty much payback for leaving for so long hehe....totally worth it tho! :) How about some pictures of these amazing beauty from Catrice? - Even more gorgeous in real life.

Espero que todas esten muy bien! Las vacaciones fueron fabulosas, pero el trabajo acumulado me esta cobrando muy caro por haberme ido por tanto tiempo hehe...pero vale la pena! Que les parece si les muestro fotitos de esta belleza de Catrice? - Muchisimo mas hermoso en persona.
What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Catrice - Dirty Berry
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







 - Thank you Maria for sending me this polish, i love it and im so happy with it! It was one of my biggest lemmings.
- Gracias Maria por enviarme este esmalte, me encanta y estoy muy feliz con el! Era uno de los que mas queria. 
 /bye

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful polish this is! It's like faded, holographic denim. :D

    Welcome back, Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! thats the exact description i had in my head! :) amazing polish. im glad to be back my dear! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this!! Hope work slows down for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so too, im glad that is almost friday tho :) hugs*

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. oh no... :( super sad face* its pretty amazing IRL too

      Delete
  4. YEAYYY she is back - and with a gorgeous color, I cannot believe that I forgot to buy one for myself LOL - it looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! im so excited to be back Maria! :) that is too bad you didnt pick it up for yourself :(

      Delete
  5. I just bought this, it's my first Catrice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! its amazing i dont think you will be disappointed.

      Delete
  6. This is a gorgeous color! I love dusty shades like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a gorgeous colour! I like those "dirty" colours...! :-) I like your nails, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love shades like this too! :) they are pretty great. glad you like it!

      Delete
  8. Love this! Is it a holo polish? :)

    New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw <3 Welcome! :)
      it is a holo, super amazing in person.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...