01 09 10

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Gradient + Zebra Print

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

So still inpired by amazing gradients that i have been seeing lately. I decided to do another one but this one for Pink Wednesday. / Inspirada aun de los hermosos degradados de colores que he visto ultimamente. Decidi hacer otro manicure pero esta vez para Miercoles Rosado.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
OPI - Kiss me in my Tulips
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M57
OPI - Servin up sparkle
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat








/bye

20 comments:

  1. Your gradient looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Carolina!! so glad you like them since i got the idea from the you! :)

      Delete
  2. This gradient is so good! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, girly and well made mani, the gradient gives a nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too sweet Maria! :) ty!

      Delete
  4. oh, this is one of those perfect gradient that makes me suffer because mine is not so great :-(
    just kidding, you did a great job, awesome manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are too sweeeet!! haha thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
  5. Really smooth gradient, you did an amazing job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You do a good job on gradients.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gradient nails with animal print....epic combination. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I love gradients AND zebra print! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...