01 09 10

Friday, May 25, 2012

P2 - Honolulu Juicer

/hihi

I have a hand model today, my mom. My mom loveeeeed this polish that the my Nail Polish Fairy sent me. She picked the color combinations all by herself i think this looks really great..even better IRL. / Hoy tengo una modelo, mi mama. A mi mama le fascino este esmalte que me envio mi Hada Madrina de los Esmaltes. Ella escogio los colores para esta combinacion...y debo decir que se ve bien...pero aun mejor en la vida real.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
P2 - Honolulu Juicer
OPI - Ds Reflections
Image Plate - BM 224
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

7 comments:

  1. cute, you got it easy with your mom ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely color combo, and very nice stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those colors together! she did well! :) very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors, your mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe all the credit definitely goes to mom :) she picked a really awesome combo. :) hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...