01 09 10

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Owls Manicure

/hihi

Hello beautifuls!!! :)

Hope everything is going well. I have a cute manicure inspired by some stickers. :) Hope you guys like it. / Espero que todo este bien. Les traigo un manicure inpirado por unas calcomanias. Espero les guste! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Ingrid
China Glaze - Aquadelic
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
Color Club - Worth the Risque
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Adore
Wet & Wild - Sunny Side Up
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat








/bye

22 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is so cute!!!
    Me encantan, que belleza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolina! :) i think they look like Gremlins lol

      Delete
  2. Oh so fun and cute these little owls are, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you Maria! i miss ya! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute! I really like your owl. You did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Paulina! Im glad you like them!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hehe thank you so much Jenni! glad you like them!

      Delete
  5. Eeeeeeee adorable owls!!! <3 I'm a night owl, I need these haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i used to be a night owl too...now i just want to sleep every chance i get lol

      Delete
  6. aww these are soooo cute lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little googly eyes and the yellow owl is simply adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, you even dress them up *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, oh my gosh, this is so cute! I really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the brown base you used!!!! The owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...