01 09 10

Monday, May 21, 2012

Nail Mail from the Nail Polish Fairy

/hihi

Hi lovely ladies,

I'm so so sorry this will be a picture heavy post. I'm so so so excited to show you ladies the pretties i got from my dear friend Maria (my polish fairy) from Marias Nail Art and  Polish Blog. Maria got me the prettiest polishes ever!!! She knows me so well! I love love love everything i got all the way from across the ocean. Maria traveled all the way to Germany on a vacation and took some of her very valuable time to spoil me with this beautiful polishes! When I got this box in the mail i wanted to die! hahaha i was sooo excited!! I was blown away with the awesomeness of this polishes! 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Maria!!! You Rock! 

Lo siento, porque esta entrada estara llena de fotos. Estoy muy emocionada de enseƱarles las hermosuras que recibi de mi adorada amiga Maria (my hada de los esmaltes) de el blog Marias Nail Art and  Polish Blog. Maria me envio los mas hermosos esmaltes!!! Me conoce muy bien! Me encantaron muchisisisisisimo todo lo que me envio desde el otro lado del oceano. Maria viajo hata Alemania durante sus vacaciones y tomo de su tiempo para concentirme con estas hermosuras de esmaltes! Cuando recibi esta caja en el correo me queria morir! jaja estaba muy emocionada por la hermosura de estos esmaltes! Muchas muchas muchas gracias Maria!!! You Rock! 

Ohhh my my where should I start. I will be swatching and doing nail art with these babies soon. Stay tuned! 
Ohh no se por donde empezar. Estare mostrandoles estos colores con nail art con estas hermosuras pronto. Mantenganse al tanto!
Very safely wrap!! :) 

Flash!
No flash!
Catrice - Apropos Apricot, Meet me at Coral Island, 
Sweets for my Sweets, Put Lavender On Agenda & Dirty Berry 
Catrice -Just Berried, Heavy Metalliclac, 
Sold Out for Ever and Attracting Camouflage 
Essence -One Kiwi a Day, Little Miss Bright, 
Nude Rules & Mauve Like a Rockstar 
P2 - Honolulu Juice, Charming Secret,
Lovely Moment, My place or yours, Blue's Brothers 
 
P2 -Charming Secret, Lovely Moment, Honolulu Juicer 
P2 -My place or yours? & Blue's Brothers
Essence -Mellow Yellow, Break Through, 
Absolutely Blue, Where is the Party? &Choose Me 
Astor 356 & Manhatan 67N
Awww lookie at this beauties!!!!

My first Catrice and P2s polishes sooo amazing!!!I'm too excited! 
Thank you Nail Polish Fairy!
/bye

30 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    Eso si que es un Paquete!!
    Que belleza de esmaltes, ya tienes bastante para mantenerte ocupada.
    Un Beso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe muy cierto Carolina! no tengo suficientes unas para todos los colores que me quiero poner a la vez. :) haha besos*

      Delete
  2. Great score! Im jealous of those Catrice's :) I love Marias blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I have been dying to have some Catrices, Maria made my dream come true! :) she is amazing with flowers and nail art isnt she?

      Delete
  3. Oh how exciting! I love opening nail polish purchased off line...it's a bit like Christmas. LOL! Even better when you have a polish fairy sending you all these lovelies! Can't wait to see them on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very true! getting a package is great when you buy things online...but Wow..surprise polishes are even better! :) hehe

      Delete
  4. wow! great nail mail! lol have fun picking which one to swatch first, they all look amazing. I have essence choose me and its soo gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw that one on your blog and i was really excited on how amazing it looked! :) I cant wait to try it too! looked great on you! hugs*

      Delete
  5. Awww, thank you for all the kind words, I'm so glad you liked the wee polishes, and I'm sure the polish fairy will be on the look out for more goodies LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! Polish Fairy to the rescue!! :)again, thank you thank you, thank you! You picked amazing shades for me and i love them! hugs*

      Delete
    2. LOL, thank you my friend, today I'll show all the jewels you sent me, I still have them on display and look and stare at them several times daily, try not to talk to them unless I'm alone, but then I really tell them how happy I am ;)

      Delete
  6. WOW! You got some very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Maria takes all the credit on this one! she did amazing!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I know!!! i think i lost it several times! hehehe cant stop staring at them! :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome! I can't wait to see Essence One Kiwi A Day on you! Isn't Maria the best? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria is the bestest!! she blew me away with this great selection! exactly what i was hoping for and soo muchhh more. :) I cant wait to try One Kiwi a Day looks really yummy! haha

      Delete
  9. All those Catrice, so jealous!! I can't wait to see what kind of gorgeous stamping you do with all of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww i cant wait to do some manicures with them! :)

      Delete
  10. What an awesome friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria is too awesome!!!! i agree! :)

      Delete
  11. wow wow wow. Awesome colors. Am so jealous of you right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ^.^ I have so much to thank Maria for all the wonderful polishes!

      Delete
  12. omg... i must behave myself, maybe the polish fairy comes to me too ;-D
    this is just awesome, have fun with it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail crazy, the polish fairy might come to you - but I tell ya' I know the name of Santa's polish helper, and it starts with an L and ends with an A :) - SHE is awesome!!!

      Delete
    2. hehe im sure that if you behave yourself one of those two mythical nail polish carriers will visit! :D

      Delete
  13. Beautiful nail polishes! You will have so much fun with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe its lots of fun picking out which one is next! :) ^.^

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...