01 09 10

Friday, May 18, 2012

My "go to" polish

/hihi

Hello Beautifuls!! :)

Every time that i dont have a clue of what to do with my nails the first polish i think about its OPI - Bubble Bath, its a color that i feel extremely comfortable with and i feel like it gives my nails a nice look and matches with everything. I often use this shade as a base or in my "glitter sandwiches", i just love it!  and yesterday was one of those days. / Cuando no se me ocurre ninguna idea para mis unas, el primer esmalte que viene a mi mente es OPI - Bubble Bath, es un color con el que me siento muy comoda y siento que mis unas se ven muy bien con el y combina con todo. Muchas veces utilizo este color como base o para mis "emparedados de escarcha", me encanta! y ayer fue uno de esos dias. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bubble Bath
China Glaze - Adore
China Glaze - Harmony
China Glaze - Admire
Image Plate - BM208
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




Also wanted to share that my baby boy is graduating from Kindergarten today!!! I'm sooo soo very proud!:) /bye

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really enjoyed, I would like get more
    information about this,because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing
    fue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. I liked the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty. I really need to get some of the China Glaze Romantiques. I keep passing them by and then I see them in someone's blog and admire them like crazy and kick myself for not buying them.

    Congratulations to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those color together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is awesome for you and the stamping is so great :)
    Congrats with the young lill' man :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's super pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design. The colors used for stamping are gorgeous.
    Congratulations to your big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty!! Congrats to the little graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute :-D
    congrats to the little graduate <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous nails- I have long heard about how Bubble Bath is a perfect neutral, but now I'm actually believing it. Lovely!
    Congrats to your little one on a big day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...