01 09 10

Friday, May 4, 2012

Loving Unicorn Tears :)

/hihi

Hello Friends!!!

Today I wanted to share my most recent manicure. I love how beautifully Unicorn Tears stamped for this manicure...and how well it looked together with candy coated! :) / Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes mi mas reciente manicure. Me encanto como Unicorn Tears se ve al estamparlo ...y lo bonito que se ve al lado de Candy Coated! :)

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Suzi Pedal Faster
China Glaze - Hel-y-um
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated
Enchanted Polish - Unicorn Tears
Colors Are Forever - No name green
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
NYC - Taxi Yellow Creme
Image Plate - BM209 & C02
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat










/bye

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The roses look like art nouveau :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,this is super pretty :-) I've never heard of Enchanted Polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they are awesome! :) you should give it a shot!

      Delete
  3. awesome, love the color combo, nice stamping... love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun and cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really great, nice colors and your are so good at stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Maria! :) i try my best, but stamping is no joke! haha i always mess up.

      Delete
  6. This is soooo incredibly beautiful!!! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you are too sweet! :)

      Delete
  7. ohh this is really pretty lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous!! I love how Candy Coated peeks out from behind the stamp. You always pick such great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I love Candy Coated! it just looks awesome with just about anything. :)

      Delete
  9. Very whimsical and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty!! I like it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...