01 09 10

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hooooooolo!!! Ocean Rush

/hihi

Hello dear Friends,

I went to my local ULTA this weekend and i found the Layla Hologram Effects display and oh myyy i just wanted to pass out!! haha i didnt know which one of the 8 shades to pick out, really they are quite pricey so i just decided to pick one. I applied this polish without a base coat and without top coat. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I also used the nail buffer that was sold with the collection.  / Este fin de semana pase por ULTA y encontre los esmaltes Layla de la coleccion "Hologram Effects" y oohhh me queria desmayar!! jajaja no sabia cual de los 8 colores escoger, la verdad es que son un poco caros y solo decidi escoger uno. Aplique este esmalte sin base y sin brillo. H-E-R-M-O-S-O! Tambien use la lima que venia con la coleccion. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
Layla - Ocean Rush (Hologram Effects)






/bye

18 comments:

  1. Oh so you used no basecoat or topcoat? Thanks for sharing that. I bought two colors from this collection and I'm still figuring out the best way to apply it before I use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasmin, i didn't use basecoat or topcoat. I think these polishes work better if you buff the nail a little bit, thats what i did. It did seem to chip away faster than anything i have ever worn before. :( Im sure it would have lasted longer with topcoat but i read somewhere that it dulls the holographic effect.

      Delete
  2. One word: WOOOOOW...
    Two words: WOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOW
    Three words: It IS gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy lindo i bet it looks stunning in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thats what i said when i first applied it...i couldnt stop staring at my nails. :)

      Delete
  5. wow...this is gorgeous. How much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! :) they are sold at ULTA for $15.50. I'm not sure if they sell them somewhere else for a better price.

      Delete
  6. These are such gorgeous holos! I had good luck with using Aqua Base and SH Insta Dri topcoat with mine--it didn't dull the holo at all once it had dried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! That's a pretty holo all right. Sheesh,it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! i want more but they really are too pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this holo is crazy! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...