01 09 10

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Flowers

/hihi

I have a magnet on my refrigerator that my mom brought me from Panama a few years ago. It has a cute smiling flower. That was my inspiration today. / Tengo un iman en mi refrigerador que me trajo mi mama de Panama hace unos años y esa fue mi inspiracion para este manicure. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
China Glaze - Tempest
OPI -  Skulls & Glossbones
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

19 comments:

  1. Awww, these flowers are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ty Esme! :) those are Panamanian flowers! lol

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, so girly, cute and it makes me smile - sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh glad it made you smile my friend, they look very cheery! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. aww thank you, glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  5. OMG little hair bows and happy leaves <3 These are so flippin cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ aww im so glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. Pretty. Love the little bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i try to do them hello kitty style!! :)

      Delete
  7. O-M-G!!! this is super cute, love it *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...