01 09 10

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest Post: Carolina from Colores de Carol

Hello Beautiful Ladies- Today I'm honored to have a guest post from my dear friend Carolina from Colores de Carol.  I admire her and her work so much, she inspired me to start my own blog and has been so helpful and wonderful to me through these years. She creates amazing combinations, water marbles, gradients and is the stamping queen on my book! :) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Gentle Lydia's readers,

I'm more than happy to be here today bringing you a manicure I did with all my love.
Lydia is such a talented blogger, I'm always impressed with her ability drawing Hello Kitty on her nails, she makes amazing manicures and is a sweetheart.

Because we both like Hello Kitty I decided to honor her with this manicure, I started with two coats of Lady of The Lake from a-England, a beautiful holographic purple. I stamped using image plate QA12 with special polish in white.





I hope you like this, Thank you for watching.
Lydia, enjoy your days in Panama with your family, Hugs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carolina, this manicure is beautiful! I love it! Lady of the Lake is to die for and HK so adorable!!! :D
Please don't forget to visit Carolina at Colores de Carol for more amazing manicures! 
Thank you Carolina! <3

27 comments:

  1. so cute!!!!! And perfect stamping as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that polish made me say wow, and with stamping is just gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Carolina, the perfect mani for Lydia's blog - it's BOTH purple and has Miss Kitty on it - beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANNND holographic, I forgot, very important (love you Lydia)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Maria, yes, I tried to combine all Lydia's faves

      Delete
  4. This is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! this definitely screams LYDIA! with the purple and hello kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love the 'Lady of the Lake' shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty. I loove that base colour :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so freakin cute! I love love love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the Hello Kitty stamp! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful polish! I love the polka dots on top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you much Carolina for this wonderful manicure! I fell in love with it as soon as i saw the very first picture! perfect for me! and thank you ladies for all the sweet comments. hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Lydz. Fue un placer para mi poder hacer algo para tu blog.
      Un beso!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...