01 09 10

Monday, May 14, 2012

Green Gradient

/hihi

Carolina from Colores de Carol has been doing some amazing gradients and i had to give it a shot. I picked a very different color, I usually dont wear shades like this but Wow I love it! / Carolina del blog de Colores de Carol ha estado haciendo unos hermosos manicures con colores degradados y decidi tratarlo. Escogi un color muy diferente, usualmente no me pongo colores como este pero Wao, me encanto!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Servin up Sparkle
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

20 comments:

  1. wow this green looks really good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Esme! :) you are too sweet!

      Delete
  2. Te quedó espectacular!
    Que tengas una linda semana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Carolina! :) tu tambien. Besos*

      Delete
  3. Yay for green!! These look great ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thats me stepping out of my comfort zone! :)

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty! I love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good. You did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really bright and fun, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. extremely bright, i have been staring at them all day! lol

      Delete
  7. great colors... and your gradient looks just fine :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gradients are current hot trend and I love the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gradient! I like how you added the glitter on the ends. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i think the glitter definitely helped pull this gradient together. :) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  10. me encanta como te quedo el verde!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...