01 09 10

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A cute idea gone wrong....

/hihi

The tittle says it all LOL, I hated this. I should have used different colors and thinner tape stripes. Oh well, I learned my lesson. / El titulo lo dice todo LOL, odie este manicure. Debi usar diferentes colors y pedazos de cinta adhesiva mas delgados. Bueno, leccion aprendida. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Heli-y-um
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Sinful Colors - Why Not
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

13 comments:

  1. maybe not as perfect as you wanted to be, but i wouldn't say it's a fail :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is too sweet of you to say. ^.^ ty

      Delete
  2. Es verdad, a veces las cosas no nos salen como las tenemos en mente, pero igual me encanta tu idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame it didn't turn out how you wanted but it still looks good :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea is brilliant, and I wouldn't call it a fail either. With a tiny detail brush you could have made the stripes slimmer, either with polish or black acrylic color...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i wish i would have thought of that before removing this. Great idea Maria! :)

      Delete
  5. it still look good lydia! i love the colors underneath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it didn't match up with your idea of how you wanted it to look. I think it's a great idea, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when you have a great image in your head and you just can't seem to make it happen. That said, I really adore these! They look like southwestern watercolor art meets comic books. I'm digging them big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...