01 09 10

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Crackle Challenge: Purple

/hihi

Hello Ladies,

The lovely Esme from Nail Addict and I have taken on a challenge for this week!  The idea behind this challenge is to come up with different ways to use crackle polish. Most if not all of us were crazy to get our hands on some crackle nail polishes when they first came out. But let's be honest, how many times have we used them since then? Poor little polishes, they need some love too.

For today's challenge i decided to do some french tips. :)

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
China Glaze - Fault Line
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




Don't forget to check out Esme's Blog - Nail Addict to see what she came up with today.
/bye

19 comments:

  1. Awww, yes, I have to go and whisper something sweet and comforting to my crackle polishes right now LOL
    No, honestly, you are absolutely right - and this is a very cool way to use a crackle, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i think they need that loving! :)

      Delete
  2. lovely manicure :-D
    i'm one of those who really neglected her crackles, shame, i admit it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have one crackle and we are not on speaking terms at the moment. These are so awesome, makes me wish mine worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! that is to bad :( bad behaved crackle, needs time out!

      Delete
  4. Love this! Really liked how you only put the crackle on the tip. Very good Idea. I may try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Maria said.Say nice things to my crackle,lol! I've probably used the pink and the white one since I bought the original China Glaze Crackles. I would love to try french tips with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! haha they need those sweet things! :)

      Delete
  6. Great idea. I am now bored of full nail crackle polish. Would love to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous, i love the french tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Esme! thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...