01 09 10

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Crackle Challenge: Pink Wednesday

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

Another day, another challenge. This one pink!! perfect for pink wednesday! :) For today I have some weird looking hearts with crackle polish. Stop and visit Esme from Nail Addict to see what she came up with today. / Otro dia, otro reto. Este Rosado!! perfecto para Miercoles Rosado! :) Para hoy tengo un manicure con unos corazones medio raritos con esmalte craquelado. Visiten a Esme del blog de Nail Addict para ver que hizo para el dia de hoy. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Groove Thang
China Glaze - Broken Hearted
Hedy's Ma.nish.ma - Bolts of Blue
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




Don't forget to check out Esme's Blog - Nail Addict to see what she came up with today.
/bye

19 comments:

  1. Awww, broken hearts - how cute, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! Great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the prettiest crackle mani so far,Lydia :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you my dear!! glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. I like the crackled hearts, very cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! I love how they all crackled differently, I never thought to do any kind of shape with crackle polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you on my blog. Check out
    http://therainbownails.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the blue & pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not crazy about crackle anymore but when I see manis like this it make me fall for them all over :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...