01 09 10

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Crackle Challenge: Blue

/hihi

Hello Beautifuls,

And continuing with the love to my crackle polishes, today I have Crushed Candy in a sideswipe. I'm sure Esme  from Nail Addict will have something beautiful for today too. / Y continuando con el amor a mis esmaltes craquelados, hoy les traigo Crushed Candy. Estoy segura de que Esme del blog Nail Addict tambien tendra algo hermoso para ustedes hoy.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Hedy's Ma.nish.ma - Bolts of Blue 
China Glaze - Crushed Candy
Color Club - Sugarplum Fairy
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





 This manicure with some top coat. / Este manicure con top coat.

 Bolts of Blue by itself, very very beautiful!!!! /  Bolts of Blue por si solo es hermosisisisisisimo!!!!






Don't forget to check out Esme's Blog - Nail Addict to see what she came up with today.
/bye

22 comments:

  1. Te quedó muy linda y con mi color favorito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pense en ti cuando estaba haciendo este manicure! :) hehe

      Delete
  2. I love it! Especially the silver detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think thats what puts it together! :)

      Delete
  3. Using a crackle polish for the diagonal tips is sucha great idea! :D Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you think so! :) i like it myself! looks pretty! :)

      Delete
  4. pretty! This base color, is very beautiful. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love this base color...and its my first matte!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. aww awesome! :) glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. I love this one Lydia, this challenge is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like this challenge im getting good use of my crackle polishes! :)

      Delete
  7. These are so pretty! I love that silver stripe too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this! The two blues are beautiful together! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i think so too...they are a surprisingly good match.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...