01 09 10

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Crackle Challenge: Black

/hihi

Today is the last day of my challenge with Esme from Nail Addict. It was fantastic to do this challenge and get to use my very lonely crackle polishes. / Hoy es el ultimo dia de el reto con Esme del blog de Nail Addict. Fue fantastico hacer este reto y darle amor a mis esmaltes craquelados.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Hedy's Ma.nish.ma - Nuclear Pink 
OPI - Black Shatter
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






Don't forget to check out Esme's Blog - Nail Addict to see what she came up with today.
/bye

16 comments:

  1. Super lindo! Que tengas un buen fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, it's so clever, well done Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty Maria, glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this!! I am definitely trying this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Never seen crackle in different ways. Loving this. May have to try some of these different ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i now wonder since the challenge is over when would it be the next time i use them...lol

      Delete
  5. gorgeous color that pink, love the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love this pink, i didnt have anything like it in my collection.

      Delete
  6. Great way to use crackle polish. Love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh lydia! this pink looks great on you! i like the patterns you did on the crackle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...