01 09 10

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beach Manicure (BRB)

/hihi

I wanted to share with you that I will be away visiting my parents in Panama for 3 weeks!!! yeah, 3 weeks!! I haven't been back home for that long in almost 7 years. This will be the first time that both my husband and my son visit Panama and will get to meet the rest of the family. I'm sooo looking forward to this trip. Yay for Vacations!----> I'm flying out today!! 

I have scheduled a few posts and have some amazing guest posts prepared for you ladies. I'm so excited to show you the BEAUTIFUL manicures that my friends from other blogs have prepare for you! My comments may be delayed, but i promise i'll catch up as soon as i can.

Now, onto today's manicure.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Essence - Absolutely Blue
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
P2 - Honolulu Juicer
P2 - Charming Secret
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
China Glaze - Jolly Holly!
China Glaze - Ingrid
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





See ya soon!! I will miss ya!
/bye

11 comments:

  1. Awww what a wonderful beach, I want to take a swim, can I please LOL
    I wish all 3 of you a really, really, really nice vacation - I'm sure it's going to be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Have a fantastic trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice beach. I love it.
    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a super cute manicure :-D
    don't miss us, have fun... save some story for us ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too cute! i love it makes me want to go to the beach! saludos a tu familia! i hope you have a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is sooo fun! Hope you have a great time on holiday so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable beach nails! Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Such an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all! :) I made it safe and now im almost close enough to going back that i should starting thinking on actually start packing. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...