01 09 10

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Marvel Nails :)

/hihi

I have been really excited about the Avengers movies coming out. I will be watching it tomorrow Yay!So i decided to do a Marvel manicure. / He estado muy emocionada de que ya salio la pelicula Avengers. Ire a verla manana por eso decidi hacer un manicure para la ocasion

What I used: 
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
OPI - I'm Really not a Waitress
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Colors are Forever - no name green
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

17 comments:

  1. lol, they supposed to be tough guys but they look so sweet, i can't help it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah they are baby versions. lol

      Delete
  2. LOL, I love it, they are sooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you Maria, glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  3. Great idea! All the characters came out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome lydia! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! They're super cute!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first reaction to seeing this: You are SO awesome!

    I love this manicure! I wish this had been on my nails when I saw the movie last night. I hope you enjoy it! I certainly had a lot of fun watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I want to hug that little Iron Man! These came out so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeee!!! These are cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...