01 09 10

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pull me Close

/hihi

I have been trying to work through my untried polishes, it has been getting a little crazy. For today I have Pull me close from the Magnetix collection from China Glaze. I like this one :) / He tratado de usar mis esmaltes que no he usado anteriormente, porque la lista se estaba haciendo un poco larga. Para hoy les traigo Pull me Close de la coleccion Magnetix de China Glaze. Me gusta este color :)

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Pull me Close
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

11 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...