01 09 10

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Bringing Girly Back

/hihi

Pink Wednesday
Hello beautifuls!

I don't know why I was thinking about Justin Timberlake's song sexy back when i was typing this up, but any who....here it goes, my pink Wednesday manicure. / No se porque estaba pensando en la cancion sexy back de Justin Timberlake cuando estaba escribiendo esta entrada...pero aqui les va, mi manicure de Miercoles Rosado.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!
OPI - Kiss me In my Tulips
Image Plate - M56
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


I have to say that I love Pedal Faster Suzi! It's so girly and pretty! It's a light pink and it has a beautiful silver shimmer/ Tengo que decir que me ha encantado Pedal Faster Suzi! Es muy femenino y bonito! Es un rosa bajito que tiene unos hermosos brillos plateados.


/bye

12 comments:

  1. Pedal Faster Suzi is such a great pink, and it looks extra lovely with the bow, gret mai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! :) beautiful pink, thank you Maria! /hugs*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gracias Carolina! :) im glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty :-) Glad you're bringing girly back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...