01 09 10

Monday, April 9, 2012

OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips

/hihi

I have to say that I am not very fond of very bright pinks but oh my, this one is a good one! This polish has a beautiful glossy effects once dry, it didnt really need any top coat, but i still add one coat of Seche Vite. I love it, I wore it all weekend and just sunday decided to stamp it. / Tengo que decir que no me gustan mucho los rosados muy llamativos, pero este color me encanto! Este esmalte tiene un brillo muy bonito cuando seca, no necesita brillo pero aun asi, anadi una capa de Seche Vite. Lo tuve puesto todo el fin de semana y no fue hasta el domingo que decidi estamparlo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Color Club - Worth the Risquee
Image Plate - BM203
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


 Outdoor Light  / Luz Natural

 Inside Light / Luz Artificial


/bye

8 comments:

  1. Te queda bello ese color, el estampado es genial.
    Estoy trabajando en el guest post para tu blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Gracias una vez mas Carolina! :) Muchos besos! Espero hayas pasado un excelente Easter weekend!

      Delete
  2. It's a really pretty hot pink, and it looks really nice with the stamping on too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pink really looks so good! I love the shade and the stamping!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...