01 09 10

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OPI - Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

/hihi

Happy Tuesday! / Feliz Marte!


For today I have a favorite...purple of course! :) you guys know me...can't go to long without wearing one. This one is from the Holland Collection from OPI, Dutch 'ya just love OPI? is a purple with red and pink shimmer. It dries darker than in the bottle but i love how gorgeous it is. I knew i wanted this after seen my friend Maria's post here. / Hoy les traigo un esmalte de mis favoritos...es morado por supuesto! :) ya saben...no puedo pasar mucho tiempo sin pintarme las unas de ese color. Este es un esmalte de OPI de la coleccion Holland. Dutch 'Ya Just love OPI?, este morado tiene destellos rosados y rojos. Se seca un poco mas oscuro que en la botella pero es hermoso. Yo sabia que debia tener este esmalte al ver esta entrada de mi amiga Maria. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?
China Glaze - Admire 
Image Plate - BM212 
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

9 comments:

  1. Great colour, pretty stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you, and the stamping color is so nice with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! and I am so jealous of your nail shape, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how the stamping looks over this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one, too--the first one I tried from the Holland collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I've seen this color. I followed your link to look at your friend's blog too and this is now on my must hunt down list! Such a pretty shade and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an award for you :) - and I hope you will accept it - more information is found here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...