01 09 10

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPI - DS Opulence

/hihi

Hello lindas!

For today I have a polish that was on my untried stash. This is a beautiful shade of mauve-pink/brown? not sure but i like it! it has a gorgeous shimmer/holo effect. / Para hoy les traigo un esmalte que estaba en mi coleccion de "no usados". Es un color muy bonito entre rosa/cafe, no estoy segura. Es hermosisimo y me gusta, tiene un hermoso brillo y efecto holografico. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Polish 
OPI - DS Opulence





/bye

9 comments:

  1. It's an interesting color, looks great on you, would look terrible on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def. interesting :)i dont know how i feel about it myself...lol :)

      Delete
  2. ooo i love pinks that look a bit like mauve, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Esme! :) i bet this color would look great on you.

      Delete
  3. Waoo porq tenias esto n tus untrieds, es hermoso!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...