01 09 10

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Konad S10

/hihi

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. The biggest mall here in Nashville just re-open, after its closure during the 2010 flood - see video here. The flood was really really sad. My family and  I walked the mall from beginning to end for almost 3 hrs, its a huge mall. While walking around guess what I found? A Konad Kiosk!! They had everything! from the kits, to special polishes, plates, and other accessories. Of course I couldn't walk away without getting something. I got a Konad Image Plate - S10. I fell in love with the images of this plate  / Espero que todos esten pasando bonita semana. El Centro Comercial mas grande de Nashville abrio sus puertas nuevamente despues de las inundaciones del 2010 - ver video aqui. Las inundaciones fueron muy muy tristes. Mi familia y yo caminamos el centro comercial de principio a final, nos tomo como 3 horas, es inmenso. Mientras caminabamos adivinen que encontre? Un quiosco de Konad!! Tenian de todo! los kits, los esmaltes especiales, las plaquitas, entre otros accesorios. Porsupuesto no pude irme sin comprar algo. Compre una plaquita de Konad - S10. Me enamore de las imagenes de esta plaquita. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
China Glaze - Adore
China Glaze - Harmony
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







Sun!
/bye

14 comments:

  1. Super cute stamping mani, and that plate is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que triste el video, tantas pérdidas humanas y materiales. Sólo queda pedirle a Dios que nos proteja.
    Te quedó bello el diseño, perfecto para easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, it was really sad. Tienes mucha razon, Dios solo sabe. :) Hugs*

      Delete
  3. oh, too cute,love it... maybe this plate is somewhere among my stash, i hope ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it's such a pretty plate i couldnt help but buy it! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on both the reopening of the mall and spotting the konad kiosk - too convenient! Love the bunny stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha not convenient for the wallet i guess...oh poor me! :)

      Delete
  5. i have this plate and i love it but nunca lo he usado!! no se pq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bunnies are too adorable! I will have to put this on my list of plates I want whenever I get a stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...