01 09 10

Friday, April 13, 2012

Kokeshi doll

/hihi

I love this manicure, i wish i had not stopped I was planning on doing a purple kokeshi one on my thumb but that didn't happen. Maybe ill try again soon. / Me encanto este manicure, no hubiera querido detenerme, tenia planeado hacer una kokeshi en morado en mi dedo pulgar pero obviamente eso no sucedio. Quizas intente nuevamente.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - DS Reflection
Pretty and Polish - Candy Coated
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
China Glaze - Hel-y-um
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Art Deco - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

16 comments:

  1. Ay que linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me encantó!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Carol :) i think she is cute too. besos*

      Delete
  2. this is so adorable! I love kokeshi dolls :D great idea as a nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kokeshis are super adorable! :) thank you!

      Delete
  3. Awww, so adorable, you did really well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! A portrait of the Kokeshi on your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Eye! that is exactly what it is!! :) haha i still need some practice! thank you! hugs*

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...