01 09 10

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Karate Nails

/hihi

My little karate kid is having another tournament today. And i felt like supporting the cause by doing a manicure related to the event. Of course i had to add the kitty lol and i decided to paint them orange since my son Nathan is an orange belt. / My pequeno karateka tiene otro torneo el dia de hoy. Senti la necesidad de mostrar mi dedicacion creando un manicure para la ocacion. Por supuesto que no podia dejar por fuera al gatito lol y decidi pintarme las unas naranjas como base porque mi hijo Nathan es cinta naranja. 


What I used:
Lo que use:

OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet & Wild - Sunny Side Up
NYC - Time Square Tangerine Creme
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
OPI - I'm Really not a Waitress
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

8 comments:

  1. How cool is taht LOL - the karate Kitty totally rocks!
    I keep my fingers crossed for your Karate Kid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe the Karate Kid did really well! :) Hugs*

      Delete
  2. Demasiado bellas, soooo cute.
    No sé ccomo voy a hacer las mias, ya pronto los mios van a ser cintas negras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! Cintas Negra, felicidades! thats a lot of dedication!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...