01 09 10

Sunday, April 1, 2012

In the mood for some Rum?

/hihi

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good, I cant wait for Friday already. lol I wanted to share the manicure I currently have on. I think this is sooo cute! I love it, im very happy with how this turned out and how easy it was to do. / Espero que todos hayan pasado un buen fin de semana. El mio fue bueno, ya quiero que sea Viernes. lol Queria compartir con ustedes el manicure que tenga puesto ahora mismo. Pienso que esta muy bonito! Me encanto como quedo y sobretodo lo facil que fue hacerlo.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
Sunday's Newspaper/ El periodico del Domingo
Why is that unicorn so happy looking?



Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot!
 

What I did:
Lo que hice:

  1. Cut nail size pieces of newspaper / Cortar pedazos de periodico del tamano de las unas.
  2. Apply Base Coat / Applicar esmalte base
  3. Apply light color polish / Applicar esmalte claro o blanco
  4. Wait until dry / Esperar a que se seque
  5. Dip my finger in Bacardi Rum / mojar la una en Bacardi Rum
  6. Press pieces of newspaper to the nail for a few seconds / Presionar pedazo de periodico a la una por unos segundos.
  7. Apply Top Coat / Applicar brillo

/bye

16 comments:

  1. LOL, this is a really cute kind of newspaper print nails, well done - and then you have to drink the Bacardi when you are done, right ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria! :) hehe i was tempted! but i decided to pass. lol

      Delete
  2. So fun! And the prints looks really good!! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! :) it was my first try!

      Delete
  3. Muy lindas, me encantan los colores de los comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Carolina! :) a mi tambien, me sorprendi de que los colores se vieran tanto. Pense que iban a quedar un poco mas light.

      Delete
  4. wow this looks great! ive been trying to the the newspaper print one but still havent found the right gray polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Esme!! :) how about trying a pink-ish instead?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. im glad you love it! I do too!! i still havent taken it off! hehe unbelievable!

      Delete
  6. Ameeeee esto!!! demasiado cool and cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I just commented on your more recent newspaper manicure, wondering how you did this. I guess this kind of explains it! But what does the rum do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i just used rum because i didnt have rubbing alcohol at home, so i just used what i had. It worked! I have seen other blogs that have used vodka also. Hugs*

      Delete
    2. Haha! Thank you for elaborating. I don't have any rubbing alcohol around here either, so if I try this, I'll use the vodka or rum instead. Sounds fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...