01 09 10

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Have you seen a Zebra this color?

/hihi

Okay so this was supposed to be a tape manicure, but midway thru it i hated the colors i picked! and i wasnt in the mood to remove it so i decided to stamp it! This is what i got at the end. / Este manicure se suponia que iba a ser un manicure con cinta adhesiva pero a medio camino empeze a odiar los colores que escogi! decidi no empezar de nuevo asi que estampe el diseno de zebra! Y este fue el resultado final.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Kiss me in my Tulips
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Image Plate - M57
KSNP - Black Pearl
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

15 comments:

  1. These are so 80's fabulous! I am of the opinion that zebra stripes make everything awesome, love em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i agree zebra and cheetah print fix everything in my opinion. lol

      Delete
  2. Yes, we have a lot of those zebra's around where I live LOL
    Nice mani, Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you Jenni, im glad you like them Hugs*

      Delete
  4. This is wild. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have zebras like those at the LA Zoo! Haha,I love the color combo and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha very colorful zebras!! haha thank you Carol! :)

      Delete
  6. i really like how this turned out. ill have to try this again soon. trying to figure out how to pintrest it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey I LOVE UR NAILS.!!!! but how did you do the zebra effect.?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...