01 09 10

Monday, April 16, 2012

First Try - Ombre Nails

/hihi

I have been wanting to try this for a while but i didnt have the right combination for it, i still dont but i have something close to it. Hope you guys like it. / Hace mucho tiempo queria hacer esto pero no encontraba la combinacion perfecta, todavia no la he encontrado pero aun asi lo intente. Espero les guste.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
OPI - Done Out In Deco
China Glaze - Spontaneous
OPI - Dutch Ya' Just Love OPI?
OPI - Grape...Set...Match
Hello Kitty Stickers
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






/bye

12 comments:

  1. Very nice, Lydia, and in PURPLE - now who would have guessed LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! :) crazy for purple *blush

      Delete
  2. Looooooove! I have been in the same boat, wanting to try an ombre but not having the right colors just yet. I think they look great! Also I can't NOT love a Hello Kitty... well, anything ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah HK is so adorable! :) ombre looks really great with the right polish shades..not my case. lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you my dear!! :) HK is too cute!

      Delete
  4. i love it! haha of course you had to use purple!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i think i need to step out of my box...haha everyone knows how bad im with purple *blush :)<3 hugs*

      Delete
  5. Lydia explain me un poquito este trend haha soy medio lenta para los trends, ya lo habia visto antes pero no la capto bien. en q consiste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. la idea es crear un efecto en donde los colores de una misma familia se vayan degradando... Just pick a color y go at it! yo no tenia colores muy parecidos por eso puedes ver como salto de un color a otro bruscamente haha mi cunada se pinto el cabello Ombre style de negro a castano claro y se le ve bonito. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...