01 09 10

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feeling blue...

/hihi

Hello lindas!!

I wanted to show you Cinderella one more time in a different manicure with the same exact colors. On the previous one see here; she looked green. But she actually is pretty blue! / Queria ensenarles Cinderella de nuevo, con los mismo colors que use previamente pero en otro manicure. En el anterior aqui; se veia verde. Pero enrealidad es azul!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
China Glaze - Adore
Image Plate - BM208
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat









/bye

14 comments:

  1. Verdad que ese esmalte es bellísimo?
    A mi me encanta! además el azul te queda muy bien. Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, esta precioso - me gusta mucho el shimmer que tiene. Gracias Carolina, you are too sweet! Hugs*

      Delete
  2. Aww, Cinderella is so nice, and it looks even better with stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! :) it is much gorgeous IRL.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah a mi tambien me gusto mucho este design.

      Delete
  4. I have been searching for Cinderella for quite sometime now. Its always sold out in Walgreens.

    Gorgeous design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just seen a bunch of cinderellas today...would you like me to pick 1 up for you?

      Delete
  5. I keep seeing it, maybe I should grab it after all. It does look stunning with everything you throw at it doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to let you know I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you already have it just ignore this but if you are interested you can find it here: http://nailpocalypse.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-award.html (So sorry if leaving a link isn't alright ^_^)

      Delete
    2. yeah, you should get it! :) its beautiful, better IRL. thank you so much for tagging me on the award! :) Hugs*

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...