01 09 10

Sunday, April 29, 2012

China Glaze - Near Dark

/hihi

I just took 1 picture of this and it wasnt a very good one. Near dark is a beautiful very dark dusty green. I love this polish with one coat of its alive. I didn't get more pictures before removing it. :( /  Solo tome una foto de este manicure y no fue una muy buena. Near Dark es un verde oscuro hermosisimo sobretodo con una capa de It's Alive. No tome mas fotos antes de quitarme este manicure. :( 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Near Dark
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



1 comment:

  1. I am such a sucker for dark polishes. I love these kinds of colors that show up as different tones the closer you look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...