01 09 10

Friday, April 20, 2012

Bundle Monster & Purple?

/hihi

I love having short nails and that i can stamp full nail patterns whenever i get a chance!!! Hehe you know me and purple... :) / Me encanta tener mis unas cortas y poderlas estampar con disenos de una completa cuando se me presenta la oportunidad!!! hehe ya me conocen yo y mi color favorito el morado.... :) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
China Glaze - Harmoney
Image Plate - BM201
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







 
 I got this effect by mixing Sweet Hook and Spontaneous and brushing it on with a nail art brush on my nails. / Este efecto lo consegui al mezclar Sweet Hook y Spontaneous y luego usando una brocha de nail art para aplicar el esmalte.
/bye

9 comments:

  1. Great effect, and it's absolutely lovely with the stamping on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamping image you chose and of course the colors ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to use the full nail images when my nails art short :-) This looks great, I really like the oclours you chose. There's an award for you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, its easier when they are short and i definitely think they make short nails looks so awesome! :) thank you for the award my dear! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...