01 09 10

Monday, April 30, 2012

Another crack at crackle!

/hihi

Haha I was thinking about crackle a lot during last week...and i though that i have to use my bottles again, i was so excited about getting them once i bought them but i quickly forgot about them. So this is me putting them to some good use. /  Haha Durante la semana pasada estuve pensando sobre mis esmaltes craquelados....y estuve pensando que tengo que usar las botellas que tengo, estuve muy emocionada cuando compre mis esmaltes pero muy rapidamente se me olvidaron. Este es mi intento de ponerlas en buen uso. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
China Glaze - Broken Hearted
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

6 comments:

  1. love broken hearted and the base color :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho, yo tengo una gaveta llena de crackles, los tengo que poner en uso. Un beso, que tengas una linda semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I really need to try a solid creme crackle, I think mine was weird cause it had a glittery formula.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...