01 09 10

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Adore & Cinderella

/hihi

I'm not totally sure about this manicure, i have a feeling that it wont last long past today. What I do have to say is that I love how Cinderella looks over Adore. / No estoy muy segura de este manicure, tengo un presentimiento de que no va a pasar de hoy. Lo que si debo decir es que me gusta como se ve Cinderella sobre Adore. :) 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Adore
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







/bye

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gracias Carolina! Espero estes pasando bonita semana. :)

      Delete
  2. You are right, it looks a bit "out of this world" in a positive way, nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you Maria. i'm still not sure if i like it.

      Delete
  3. Man I really need to go get some Cinderella. I really love your design idea and Cinderella really does look so delicate and lovely over Adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinderella is beautiful! :) you sure need to give it a shot.

      Delete
  4. love it, it looks like something that some siren would have on her nails ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It reminds me of ocean waves- so pretty. I love Cinderella, wish I could find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous. Love blue and cinderella.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...