01 09 10

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Acetone Crazy Manicure

/hihi

I have seen these going around for a while but didn't get really into it until i saw a video a friend tag me on. I'm really not that happy about this turn out, i think i need to try pure acetone and different colors. Maybe next try. See tutorial video here / He visto esta tecnica por un tiempo, pero no decidi en tratarlo hasta cuando vi un video que una amiga me mostro. No estoy muy contenta de como me quedo este manicure, creo que debi usar acetona pura y otros colores. Quizas la proxima vez. Para ver un video sobre este manicure - click aqui


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
China Glaze - Hel-Y-um
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
OPI - Kiss me in my Tulips
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

11 comments:

  1. A mi me gustó el resultado, se nota la técnica, yo quierp probar esa técnica pero ni idea como hacerla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Ney, que bueno que te haya gustado. :) Ya viste el video, da una explicacion buena de como hacerlo. Muchos abrazos! :)

      Delete
  2. oh i love the colors you used! great job! *besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried this too but my brush wasnt big enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure about my brush either but for sure i need some acetone for this kind of manicures.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...