01 09 10

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A sparkly manicure

/hihi

I have to say that this manicure is not one of my favorites. I didnt like how it looked so i added some black tips. I'm not sure that helped any. I think I should have stamped it instead. / Debo decir que este manicure no es uno de mis favoritos. No me gusto asi que le anadi unas francesas de color negro. No estoy segura de que eso lo haya mejorado. Todavia pienso que debi de estamparlo algun diseno. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI- Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
OPI - Going Gonzo!
Art Deco - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


/bye

4 comments:

  1. I thin Gonzo and the Periwinkle work nicely together, as you say perhaps stamping would have been better - but I don't thinks it looking bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree stamping is what this manicure needed. :) i think im just going thru a sparkle overload lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...