01 09 10

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Revvolution

/hihi

I was looking at my nail polish collection and i found this baby and i have fallen in love all over again. :) Love me some Color Club - Revvolution. Beautiful holo affect that i wasnt able to catch.  / Estuve mirando mi coleccion de esmaltes y encontre esta belleza y me he enamorado nuevamente con el. :) Me encanta Color Club - Revvolution.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Revvolution
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


And once again, the sun didn't want to come out and play. :( sadness!
 This was the best i could do.







/bye

7 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, I bet it is a million times better with sunlight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Revvvolution es uno de mis favoritos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how beautiful it is in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better it should look good in person and not so on camera than the other way around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...