01 09 10

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Purple Castle - Flower Nails

/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies!

For today I have a nail polish that i had not used in a while with some stamping. Hey! Im also on Youtube!!! please check my channel out, i have only 3 videos up but i would love you to see them.  Hope you like it! / Para hoy les traigo un esmalte que no habia usado en mucho tiempo con un estampado sencillo. Hey! Estoy en Youtube tambien! porfavor visiten mi canal. Solo tengo 3 videos pero me gustaria que los vieran. Espero les guste!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Essence - Underware
Color Club - Worth the Risque
Seche Vite

 




/bye

14 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! The two colours go so well with each other. It looks like an Oriental print :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe that is exactly what one of my friends at work said! :) it does look like a kimono from far away.

      Delete
  2. the spring is here, i see flowers everywhere ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! i have been doing lots of flowers! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much (: amazing nails! And I'm you # 156 xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I think it's awesome that your doing YouTube videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) i like doing them, but i need a tripod...because everything is crooked lol :0)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...