01 09 10

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Galactus

/hihi

I recently bought some polishes from Chelsea's Etsy Store - Pretty & Polished, I saw some swatches online and i fell in love. Today i will be showing you Galactus, is an awesome purple holographic polish, the pictures dont do it justice and i have to say that is better to wear it without top coat. I applied top coat and it made the sparkles dull. You can see how awesome it is in the bottle tho. I got cryptid, martini salad, and jawbreaker too. They are all awesome!

Recientemente c ompre varios esmaltes de la tienda Etsy de Chelsea - Pretty & Polished, vi varias entradas mostrando estos hermosos esmaltes y me enamore. Hoy les mostrare Galactus, es un hermosisimo morado holografico. Estas fotos no le hacen justicia y tambien debo decir que es mejor usarlo sin brillo (top coat) porque hace que el efecto holografico se vea mas opaco. Yo use top coat para esta entrada pero pueden ver mejor el efecto holografico en la botella. Tambien les estare mostrando cryptid, martini salad y jawbreaker. Todos son maravillosos!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Pretty & Polished - Galactus
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat










/bye

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. si Marissa, pero es mucho mas bonito sin top coat! voy a tener que hacer un update para ensenarlo sin top coat! :)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful polish - OH, and I can see you got the Jawbreaker too, ennnviiious ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is beautiful! hehe we can make Jawbreaker be your soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! The more I see of these polishes, the more I love! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are fabulous! very very cute polishes! im very happy with them!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...