01 09 10

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated

/hihi

Happy Saturday! 

Today my son is having his 2nd Karate Tournament, so we are really excited to go see him participate. Wish him luck! I'm currently wearing this polish, I have to say that i like this polish a lot! It is a sheer pink polish with small purple glitters, pink and purple hexagonal glitters that have a nice shimmer effect on certain light. I bought it from Chelsea at Pretty & Polish.


Hoy mi hijo tiene su 2ndo torneo de Karate. asi que estamos muy emocionados de irlo a ver. Desenle suerte! Este esmalte que les mostrare hoy, es el que tengo ahora mismo puesto. Debo decir que me encanta. Es un rosa medio transparente con escharchita pequena morada, escharda hexagonal morada y rosa con un hermoso reflejo en cierta luz. Compre este esmalte en la tienda Pretty & Polish de Chelsea. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI- Feelin Hot Hot Hot! (1 coat/capa)
Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 /bye

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! Chelsea is awesome! she makes some really awesome polishes!

      Delete
  2. Felicidades a tu hijo y mucha suerte.
    Los mios también hacen karate, específicamente taekwondo.
    Eso de los torneos es super emocionante, mis hijos han participado en varios.
    Me gusta mucho el esmalte de tu manicure, es una hermosura.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, es super emocionante verlos competir! :) Gracias for los buenos deseos creo que si sirvieron porque gano dos trofeos! :)
      Besos*

      Delete
  3. Good luck, keep my fingers crossed :)
    The polish is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love this combo too! i love the purple glitter on this one. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...