01 09 10

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Enchanted Polish - Sugar Spree

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

I talked about this polish in my last post. This is a beautiful pinkish/red. It reminds me a whole lot of China Glaze - Ruby pumps in indoor lightning. But once is pictures with flash or on the sun this color just morphs into something completely different. It has some bluish, red, pinkish, sparkles; just beautiful. Once again i didnt use top coat while swatching this polish. / Hable sobre este esmalte en mi ultima entrada. Es un hermoso color como rosado/rojo. Me recuerda mucho a China Glaze - Ruby Pumps en la luz de la casa. Pero una vez que este color es fotografiado en el sol o con el flash este color cambia completamente. Tiene destelloz azulados, rosa, rojos...hermosisimo. 


I bought this baby here Enchanted Polish / Compre este esmalete aqui Enchanted Polish

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI- Natural Nail Base Coat
Enchanted Polish - Sugar Spree

Pictures outdoors (after a hard day of work)
Fotos afuera de la casa (despues de un dia pesado en el trabajo)


Pictures with flash / Fotos con Flash


 Indoor photos without Flash / Fotos sin flash 





Bottle Shot Unicorn Tears and Sugar Spree
Too see a swatch of Unicorn Tears click here / Para ver fotos the Unicorn Tears click aqui

11 comments:

  1. OHMG this is truly gorgeous, reminds me quite a lot of my Glitter Gal Code Red on the outdoor shots, maybe Code Red has a bit more holo - but wow, a nice polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, this is a very impressive polish. I fell in love with it as soon as i pulled it out of the box. :)

      Delete
  2. Me encanta el efecto holográfico que tiene. Que belleza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si, holos! sigh* me hacen suspirar! hehe Besitos Carol! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Me fascina el color rosado en las uñas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...