01 09 10

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My polish addiction got a little out of hand...


/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies,

Guilty as charged!!! I'm guilty! But I'm not sorry at all....this weekend i did a lot of online shopping. Geez! Like i need any more polish. I think I need to build another DYI Nail Polish Rack. I have been so excited waiting almost daily for packages...i have to say Nail Mail makes my butterflies go crazy.


 Me confieso culpable! Si, soy culpable. Pero no lo siento en lo mas minimo...este fin de semana estuve haciendo compras en linea. Geez! como si necesitara mas esmaltes. Creo que tendre que construir otro estante para mis esmaltes, como el que construi aqui. He estado muy emocionada porque he estado esperando paquetes en el correo casi diario....Correo de Unas (Nail Mail) hace que las mariposas en mi estomago se vuelvan locas. 


What I got:
Lo que recibi:
This are the beauties that were in the boxes. 
Estan son las bellezas que estaban dentro de las cajas.
 I got these from Enchanted Polish on Etsy. See swatch here!
Estos los consegui en una tienda de Etsy llamada Enchanted Polish, ver fotos aqui! 
  I got this from the facebook page of Colores de Carol, aren't they beautiful? I love them!
Estas bellezas las consegui de la pagina de facebook de Colores de Carol, son una hermosura no? Me encantan!


 Well, i didnt get these online. I actually bought these on monday from my local Walgreens. This are 2 Cinderella's and Back Alley Deals. / Bueno, estos no los compre en linea. Estos los compre el Lunes en  Walgreens Estos son: 2 Sinful Colors - Cinderella y Wet and Wild - Back Alley Deals.
  Sweet Hook, Heli-Yum and Aquadelic from China Glaze 
 Harmony, Adore, Admire, Emotion, Passion

I got all the China Glaze nail polishes from Victoria Nail Supply. I have been wanting to get some more polishes for stamping and i have read in several blogs that the Romantique Collection is great for it. / Compre todos los esmaltes de China Glaze en la pagina de Victoria Nail Supply. He estado buscando esmaltes para estampar y he leido en varios blogs que los esmaltes de la coleccion Romantique son buenisimos para eso.  
/bye

15 comments:

  1. The accessories from Carol are so pretty!
    Beautiful choice of polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so much more amazing in person. I got lots of compliments while wearing the earrings. :) Carolina did an outstanding job!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I love all the polishes you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolina, thank you again for the stunning accessories! they are beautiful. You have done amazing! The earrings have become a to go item for me very quickly.

      Delete
  3. q cool!!! a mi me gustaria tener unos aretitos de nail polish they amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pues avisame ;) te los puedo llevar cuando vaya en Mayo.

      Delete
  4. I love getting nail mail! I definitely feel the "butterflies" too. ;) Love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes, is sooo exciting to receive nail mail! :)

      Delete
  5. The polish fairy has visited you - I love days like that :)
    Although I kind of like if they arrive over more days, that makes it even more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Maria! :) I'm still waiting for some packages so i have been checking the mail like crazy. lol Im glad i actually work during the date, otherwise i would be watching for the mail man all day (very creepy) lol.

      Delete
  6. i picked up Cinderella a few days ago! its such a pretty blue!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is very pretty! :) I havent wore it yet, but the flakies on it are stunning.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...