01 09 10

Sunday, March 11, 2012

More flowers - Proud Mom

/hihi

Hello everyone,

I have so much to share with you guys... As i type this im in a lot of pain, i had to go to the ER this morning cause the left side of my back was hurting too bad. :( I'm taking some pain pills and is helping some, but is so hard to do anything. In a good note: My son had his first karate tournament Saturday and I have to say that he ROCKED it! I though his was going to be so nervous he was going to draw a blank. He actually did amazing! He participated in 2 different categories (sparing & forms) he won 3rd place in both!!! out of i dont know how many kids, there were a lot of kids. Im a proud mommy! Now on to the nails.

I did a tutorial video of this but with everything that has been going on i didnt have time to edit it. Let me know if you are interested on seeing the video.


Tengo mucho que contarles...mientras estoy escribiendo estoy, estoy sintiendo mucho dolor. Tuve que ir a la sala de emergencias esta manana porque el lado izquierdo de mi esmalta me estaba doliendo muchisimo. :( Ahora estoy tomando pastillas para el dolor y si me estan ayudando un poco pero es muy dificil moverme y hacer ciertas cosas. Ahora algo bueno es que: Mi hijo participo en su primer torneo de karate el sabado y debo decir que hizo un Excelente trabajo! Pense que se iba a poner muy nervioso y olvidar todo lo que ha estado practicando, pero en realidad nos sorprendio muchisimo! Participo en 2 diferentes categorias (peleas y formas), gano 3er lugar en ambos!!! No se de que cantidad de ninos, pero habian muchisisisimos ninos participando tambien. Estoy orgullosisima! Ahora a hablar sobre las unas.


Grabe un video ensenando paso por paso como hacer este manicure pero con todo lo que ha estado pasando no me ha dado tiempo de editarlo. Pero dejenme saber si les gustaria verlo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
Sinful Colors - Snow me whie
OPI - Feelin hot hot hot!
OPI - Reflection
NYC - Taxi Yello Creme
OPI - Cucko for this Color
No name Green
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






Pictures of my karate kid! 


Nathan with his first tournament trophy!
He was so proud of himself.
/bye

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations with you son, he sure looks proud, well done - and a cute mani too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza- incredible manicure! I love the subtle contrast between the white dots and the grey background. Congrats on your son's trophy-winning performance! And I hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the manicure such beautiful flowers, yay! For your son that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute lydia! Love it! I hope you feel better soon & congrats to Nathan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...