01 09 10

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A messy water marble...

/hihi

Yeah im going to share my failure....its not that bad, i just struggled to do this. I was trying to record and do this manicure at the same time, i need to get a tripod bad. / Si, voy a compartir my manicure fallido....no esta tan mal, pero tuve muchos problemas al hacerlo. Estaba grabando mientras me hacia este manicure, necesito comprar un tripod con urgencia. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - NAtural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
OPI - Skulls & Glossbones
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
Color Club - Revvolution
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



Stay tunned for the flower manicure on the other hand :) 
/bye

3 comments:

  1. I especially like the thumb and the pinky, but the rest is nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be so hard on your self, it turned pretty nice :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...